Information in compliance with the regulation of personal data protection
• What are cookies and what do we use them for?
A cookie or computer cookie is a small information file that is stored in your browser every time you visit our website.
The purpose of cookies is to save the history of your activity on our website, so that when you visit again, it can identify and set its content based on your browsing habits, identity and preferences
A cookie is harmless, does not contain any malicious code (eg viruses, Trojans, worms, etc.) that may damage your terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), but it does have some impact on your right to protection of your data, because it collects certain information concerning your person (browsing habits, identity, preferences, etc.).
• What information does a cookie keep?
Cookies do not usually collect special categories of personal data (sensitive data). The data they keep are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
• What kind of cookies are there?
In general, there are five types of cookies:
TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
- Technical Cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to browse a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that integrate an order, carrying out the purchasing process, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security features during general browsing, storing contents for dissemination videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which to accesses the service. The regional settings from where to access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are the ones that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements according to the analysis of the usage data obtained from the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which he / she provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising in accordance to said profile.
• What are own cookies and third-party cookies?
o Own cookies:
Own cookies are those that are generated and managed by the controller who provides the service requested by the user.
o Third party cookies:
Are those that are generated by entities other than the controller itself (services or external providers, such as Google).
• What type of cookies does our website keep?
Following, we proceed to relate the type of cookies stored on our website and their purpose:
Type of Cookie Purpose When and How they are Stored: