1 APPLICABLE REGULATIONS
The second paragraph of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), establishes the following: 1. Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices in terminal equipment of the recipients, provided that they have given their consent after being provided with clear and complete information on their use, in particular, on the purposes of the processing of data, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data.
When technically possible and effective, the consent of the recipient to accept the processing of the data may be facilitated by the use of the appropriate parameters of the browser or other applications, provided that it must proceed to its configuration during its installation or update by means of an action to this effect.
The foregoing shall not prevent the possible storage or access of a technical nature for the sole purpose of effecting the transmission of a communication by an electronic communications network or, to the extent strictly necessary, for the provision of an Information Society service Expressly requested by the recipient.
The cookie is one of those devices of general use so, henceforth, we will call these devices cookies. The cookies used for any of the following purposes are exempt from the fulfillment of the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE: Allow only communication between the user's computer and the network. Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
2 TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
- Technical Cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to browse a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and communication of data, identifying the Session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that integrate an order, carrying out the purchasing process, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security features during navigation, storing contents for dissemination Videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which to accesses the service. The regional settings from where to access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are the ones that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements according to the analysis of the usage data that the users of the service do.
- Advertising Cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria Such as the content edited or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which he / she provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
PRINCIPLE OF INFORMATION
In compliance with the provisions of article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999, dated 13th December, on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD), we inform you in an express, precise and unequivocal manner that the information Obtain through the cookies that are installed on your computer will be used with the purpose of offering you a more satisfactory experience in navigation and administration of your user account. Recipients of the information obtained through the cookies that are installed on your computer will be the following entities:
- The editor responsible for the web and responsible for the treatment: LEATHER FOREVER SL
- In its case, the entities directly related to the publisher responsible for the website that are expressly listed below: LEATHER FOREVER SL
3 PRINCIPLE OF CONSENT
The consent for the installation of cookies will be understood through the ticking of the box related to the acceptance of the "Cookies Policy" provided for this purpose on our website. In cases where the user does not expressly state whether or not he accepts the installation of cookies, but continues to use the website or the application, it will be understood that the latter has given his consent, expressly informing our entity of the possibility of blocking or eliminating the cookies. Cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
4 OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF COOKIES INSTALLATION
While accepting the installation of cookies on your computer is optional for you, the refusal to install it may mean that the functionality of the website is limited or not possible, which would make it impossible for us to provide services Entity through it.
5 COOKIES DEACTIVATION
The user at all times can change the configuration of cookies, block or disable cookies. For this we facilitate the way in the main browsers.
EXPLORER: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies FIREFOX: http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/activitar-y-disable-cookies-que-los-sitios-we SAFARI: http://www.apple.com/en/privacy/use-of-cookies/ As well as cookies to third parties Google AdWords: Http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/technologies/cookies/
LEATHER FOREVER SL is not responsible for the content and veracity of the cookies policies of third parties.
6 DATA SAFETY PRINCIPLE
LEATHER FOREVER SL undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy with respect to personal data and its duty to keep them and will adopt all necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration , Loss, unauthorized treatment or access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether arising from human action or from the physical or natural environment developed in Title VIII of Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
7 EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulations for the development of the same, the recipient of the service can exercise, at any time, his rights of access, Rectification, cancellation and opposition to the person in charge of the file or the treatment, attaching a photocopy of your ID.
8 RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE OR TREATMENT
The person responsible for the file or treatment is LEATHER FOREVER SL, with address for the purposes of notifications at C / Barcelona 5, Planta 1, Puerta 2, 41001 - Sevilla (Sevilla)