Terms and conditions of use
On this website, benchbags.com is the trading name of LEATHER FOREVER, SL. Plaza Nueva nº8B 4ºE - 41001, Sevilla, Spain. Benchbags.com is in no way related to the UK streetwear brand of a similar name.
LEATHER FOREVER, SL is a company legally registered in Spain and subject to Spanish and European law.
To place an order
An internet order can be placed for products shown as in stock on this website. The description of the product, the price, currency, insurance and delivery costs are set out on the order page. Please follow the onscreen instructions to place your order.
Acceptance of your order
Orders are accepted at the discretion of LEATHER FOREVER, SL. If the product you have chosen is available, if the order reflects correct current pricing, if you are based in a country to whichLEATHER FOREVER, SL is able to sell and provided your credit card is authorised for the transaction, the order will normally be accepted. This will be confirmed by email.
The price quoted to you at the time your order is confirmed will remain valid for 14 days from that time, provided the correct price has been displayed. Please note that LEATHER FOREVER, SL is unable to honour an incorrect price that has been displayed due to either human or technical error.
LEATHER FOREVER, SL currently accepts orders from within the European Union. Should you wish to place an order outside the European Union, you must first contact +34 664398265 from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain shipping costs and confirmation that your order can be accepted.
LEATHER FOREVER, SL will not take payment until we have ensured that your order has been accepted.
You can pay for your order using PAYPAL, VISA, MASTERCARD
We offer a high level of security for payments and therefore your payment details are automatically encrypted when you enter them. Any screen that displays or requests information about your account, user name, password and other sensitive information is encrypted. TRUE
All prices are in Euros, inclusive of VAT (Value added tax). The applicable VAT rate is the rate currently in force in Spain, 21%.
All prices are exclusive of any shipping and customs costs (for deliveries outside the European Union). These costs shall be borne by the customer. If the customer refuses to pay the customs taxes, the parcel will be destroyed by the authorities en route and we will not be able to refund the order.
Should the VAT rate change, the prices of the products may be modified.
For deliveries outside the European Union, the prices appearing on bills are exclusive of VAT. Shipping costs are charged as a separate item and will depend on the weight of the ordered items, the country of destination and the method of transport chosen by the customer. Should you wish to place an order outside the European Union, you must first contact +34 664398265 from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm or email info@benchleather to obtain shipping costs and confirmation that your order can be accepted
All prices include VAT as applicable, and our VAT number is ESB-91080010.
You will only own the product once Leather Forever SL has received payment in full and once the product has been successfully delivered. Until then, Leather Forever SL owns the product.
Our Payment Methods:
- With Redsys BBVA payment gateway (VISA, MASTERCARD, VISA ELECTRON; MAESTRO)
- With Paypal
All promotional offers/gifts are limited to one per customer. In the unlikely event that you wish to return your Bench Bags product, you must also return your promotional offer gift.
All emails shall be to the address you provide to us. Please inform us of any changes.
Your username and password are personal to you and should not be transferred. Any breach of security of a password or username must be notified to us immediately.
About this website
This website and its pages represent an invitation to treat. These terms apply to all orders placed and an agreement to sell you the product is made on the basis of these terms when we accept your order through this website.
LEATHER FOREVER, SL is committed to a continual improvement process and changes to designs may be made at any time. While we will endeavour to keep this website up to date, the information and images provided on this website are for information only and are subject to change without notice.
Photographs of products shall not be contractually binding. Imagery on this website is as accurate as possible, but slight variations in colour and texture must be expected due to both the technical differences and limitations of customer’s screens and the individual nature of natural raw materials used.
Under no circumstances may LEATHER FOREVER, SL be held liable for any errors that may occur in the content of the web site, www.benchbags.com, whether through human or technical error.
While LEATHER FOREVER, SL will endeavour to allow uninterrupted access to this website, due to the nature of the Internet and other factors, access may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
No material on this website may be reproduced or redistributed without our prior written permission.
The copyright, design rights, trade marks (whether registered or not), patents (whether registered or not) and any and all other intellectual property rights including the software, source code (the "Intellectual Property Rights") in material contained on this website, including without limitation any designs comprising the products or any part of them, are the property of LEATHER FOREVER, SL and you have no rights, title or interest in the Intellectual Property Rights.
Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by LEATHER FOREVER, SL’s negligence, LEATHER FOREVER, SL shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage (such term to include without limitation economic loss, administrative and overhead costs, loss of profits (whether direct or indirect), business, contracts, revenues, goodwill, production and anticipated savings of every description).
LEATHER FOREVER, SL shall not be liable to you by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of LEATHER FOREVER, SL's obligations in relation to the product if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond LEATHER FOREVER, SL'sreasonable control.
LEATHER FOREVER, SL’s liability to you in all other instances shall not exceed the value of the product ordered by you.
LEATHER FOREVER, SL is able to deliver anywhere within the European Union at the following rates:
Standard EU delivery costs Euros 26.62 € and takes FIVE working days from dispatch.
Express EU delivery is available for Euros 59.29 € and takes three working days.
Spanish delivery costs Euros 8,49 € and takes one working day.
Bench Bags SL will endeavour to dispatch orders within 3-5 working days of acceptance, subject to availability.
Please note that because we use carriers to deliver your products, we require a signature and so cannot deliver to PO Box addresses.
Please note that with regard to international shipments, you are responsible for any local import duties and taxes that may be charged.
Please email email@example.com if you have a special request regarding delivery.
If ordering products from benchbags.com for delivery overseas, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. LEATHER FOREVER, SL has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they might be.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information.
Please be aware that when ordering from benchbags.com, you are considered the 'Importer of Record' and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the product.
In the event of a product not being delivered to you within the expected five working days that delivery should take, please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number and customer details.
LEATHER FOREVER SL must be informed of any damage that has occurred to a product in transit within 48 hours of that delivery. Please email email@example.com quoting your customer order number.
- Bench Bags SL is proud of the attention to detail and the rigorous quality control that goes into every stage of the creation of every product. We aim to ensure that all products supplied to our online customers arrive in perfect condition. However, as an EU customer, under the EU Directive on Distance Selling, you have 14 days on receipt of your goods to withdraw from your order. In this case, please ensure that you print off, fill in and return to us this Withdrawal Form (link to PDF) within 14 days of receipt of your goods. You will then have a further 14 days in which to return the goods to us. Provided the goods are returned within this time frame, in perfect condition with all packaging and ticketing intact and attached, Bench Bags SL will refund you in full for the cost of your order and the delivery cost to you but excluding your return postage to us, in line with the EU Directive.Any promotional offers or gifts supplied with your order should be returned with any returned merchandise. Failure to return any promotional offers will result in additional costs being charged.
- Any promotional offers or gifts supplied with your order should be returned with any returned merchandise. Failure to return any promotional offers will result in additional costs being charged.
- Should you wish to return a product after 14 days, Bench Bags SL will offer you an exchange or credit note valid on our website for up to 3 months from date of purchase provided you supply a receipt, proof of purchase and tags attached.
- The cost of returning the product is the responsibility of the customer.
- You must inform LEATHER FOREVER, SL if you are returning a product for a refund, exchange or credit note by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your reason(s) for returning the product.
- You are advised to obtain a receipt of postage and use a trackable shipping method that covers the value of the product.
- LEATHER FOREVER, SL cannot be held liable for loss in transit. Returns must be sent to:
LEATHER FOREVER, S.L.
C/Prado del Rey,1 11600
Ubrique, Cadiz, Spain