Shipments and returns
BENCH WORKS INTERNATIONAL, S.L. is able to deliver anywhere within the European Union at the following rates:
Spanish delivery: free delivery.
Europe ( Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal): 15/20€ (+21% VAT) or free for deliveries over 300€
Zone 4 (Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Poland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania): 25/30€ (+21% VAT) or free for deliveries over 300€
Zone 5 (Finland, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland): 32/35€ (+21% VAT) or free for deliveries over 300€
United States and Canada: 35/50€
- United Kingdom: 20€
BENCH WORKS INTERNATIONAL, S.L. will endeavour to dispatch orders within 3-5 working days of acceptance, subject to availability.
Please note that because we use carriers to deliver your products, we require a signature and so cannot deliver to PO Box addresses.
Please note that with regard to international shipments, you are responsible for any local import duties and taxes that may be charged.
Please email email@example.com if you have a special request regarding delivery or if your country does not appear in our list.
If ordering products from benchbags.com for delivery overseas, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. BENCH WORKS INTERNATIONAL, S.L. has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they might be.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information.
Please be aware that when ordering from benchbags.com, you are considered the 'Importer of Record' and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the product.
In the event of a product not being delivered to you within the expected five working days that delivery should take, please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number and customer details.
BENCH WORKS INTERNATIONAL, S.L. must be informed of any damage that has occurred to a product in transit within 48 hours of that delivery. Please email email@example.com quoting your customer order number.
- BENCH WORKS INTERNATIONAL, S.L. is proud of the attention to detail and the rigorous quality control that goes into every stage of the creation of every product. We aim to ensure that all products supplied to our online customers arrive in perfect condition. However, as an EU customer, under the EU Directive on Distance Selling, you have 14 days on receipt of your goods to withdraw from your order. In this case, please ensure that you print off, fill in and return to us this Withdrawal Form (link to PDF) within 14 days of receipt of your goods. You will then have a further 14 days in which to return the goods to us. Provided the goods are returned within this time frame, in perfect condition with all packaging and ticketing intact and attached, BENCH WORKS INTERNATIONAL, S.L. will refund you in full for the cost of your order and the delivery cost to you but excluding your return postage to us, in line with the EU Directive. Any promotional offers or gifts supplied with your order should be returned with any returned merchandise. Failure to return any promotional offers will result in additional costs being charged.
- Any promotional offers or gifts supplied with your order should be returned with any returned merchandise. Failure to return any promotional offers will result in additional costs being charged.
- Should you wish to return a product after 14 days, BENCH WORKS INTERNATIONAL, S.L. will offer you an exchange or credit note valid on our website for up to 3 months from date of purchase provided you supply a receipt, proof of purchase and tags attached.
- The cost of returning the product is the responsibility of the customer.
- You must inform BENCH WORKS INTERNATIONAL, S.L. if you are returning a product for a refund, exchange or credit note by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your reason(s) for returning the product.
- You are advised to obtain a receipt of postage and use a trackable shipping method that covers the value of the product.
- BENCH WORKS INTERNATIONAL, S.L. cannot be held liable for loss in transit. Returns must be sent to:
BENCH WORKS INTERNATIONAL, S.L.
C/Prado del Rey,1 11600
Ubrique, Cadiz, Spain